Awayyyyyy We Go!

We are heading out of town for a few days this week . . . to sunny and warm Arizona. We were just there last summer, but decided (with the help of Phil's flyer miles and Hilton points) that it would be the most cost effective place for us to escape to this spring break.

And escaping is just what I need to do.

The past year has been one of the most emotionally draining in my life. I don't know why . . . but I am not keeping myself in line on the emotion side of life as much as I have in the past. Maybe I never have. Maybe I've always been a big ol'stress magnet. But this past year, it is really hanging on me, and I am feeling it.

So, I am heading to sunny Arizona for a few days of R & R.

And I can't wait.

The last time we were there, I snapped a few moments like these . . .


I can't wait for the pool . . . seriously . . . the sunshine . . . 
the warmth . . . the sound of children laughing . . . all of it. 


I can't wait for the blue skies . . . and the ride up to Sedona, 
where the mountains look like a painting left by God . . . 


I can't wait to see all the silly cactus plants . . . they make me laugh . . . out loud . . . 
each with their own personality . . . doing their own special dance for all of  us to enjoy . . .  


I am hoping to reconnect with all of these things, again, with two welcoming days of pool time in Phoenix, and a day of soul searching fun in between in Sedona. Then, home.

My spirit needs it, bad.

I'm hoping you find some moments of wonderful inner peace, too, my friends.

Big time.

Till we meet again . . .

xo

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!