He SO gets me

I'm participating in a heART exchange art swap this week, and I'm so very excited about it. It has been coordinated by the amazing Louise Gale, from yourheARTmakesadifference.com. If you take a few moments and read a little about this swap, you'll probably agree that it is definitely a "win-win" sort of thing. One of those opportunities when you can share something special with someone, and receive something special in return.

So, the swap is something you have made . . . from the heart.

And after a few moments of brain-storming, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I was stuck, however, when coming up with the words to put on my piece. . . . what to write . . . what to write . . . I sat at the dinner table Monday evening throwing sayings out for PG's input. Nothing worked.

Then, HE (Mr. Phil Guy himself) came up with it. "Follow Your Heart," he said. As simple as that.

I stopped and thought about it.

Hmmmmm. Follow your heart.

"It's what you do," he said. "You follow your heart. That's what you are doing right now in life. Following your dreams. Doing art. That's what you should write on your art piece."  

He gets me.

So all day today, I created. I made four pieces in this collection total, each one with slightly different colors and lettering. I'll only be sending one out to the Art Swap, and this one . . . well, this one I am going to hang in my kitchen . . .
I love it.

Follow your heart . . . where it leads you.

Perfect, don't you think?

I think I'll make jewelry out of it. Maybe put some prints of it on Etsy. I'm loving this, friends. Art. It's pretty wonderful.

I'll share more from the art swap next week. Can't wait to see what everyone does.

Wishing you peace.

Comments

  1. I love this web site...I missed the heart exchange though:( Darn!!

    Love your work. I can't wait to buy some of your jewelry...gonna buy a necklace for a friend of mine for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect indeed! You are creating more than just material things, Leanne! You are creating a wonderful, colorful, fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leanne! I too am so excited about the swap...because I am your swap partner!! I am right now wrapping up your package to take to the post office. Happy Artful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Leanne! I too am so excited about the swap...because I am your swap partner!! I am right now wrapping up your package to take to the post office. Happy Artful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing you blossom as you do what you were meant to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!