I Can Hardly Stand Myself

I'm like that mad scientist (and my hair even looks the part this morning), up all hours . . . in my lab . . . with fits of sleepless laughter over the creations I am pouring myself into. It's not a pretty picture . . . but that's been me this week. I feel like I'm rushing against the clock. But there is really no clock. Just my own internal creativity trying to get out.

I can't hold it any longer. Here is a sneak peek of what I've been mulling over . . .


I mean . . . really . . . MY work . . . MY art . . . in a beautiful little pendant tray that you can wear and have with you all day long. I swear . . . it's a dream, I tell you. A dream.


and a few more . . .


But that's not all.

ANNALEE
at the holidays!

All made by these very two hands typing right here.

Seriously.

When I think about what I am doing, I could cry.

Seriously.

A dream.

I still have a little work to do on the ornaments (must add the metal wire hanger and a jingle bell, because . . . it's the holidays after all!) But I woke up this morning (after another late late night in the studio) and had this overwhelming urge to share these pics with you! I will have all items on Etsy THIS WEEKEND!! (Probably Sunday). Make sure you "LIKE" my facebook page on the right, and I'll update Facebook as soon as they are available for you!

Life is Good, my friends.

So Good.

Peace.

Comments

  1. Wow, you HAVE been busy! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute my friend! LOVE 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am simply blown away. I suppose your creative spirit is just trying to make up for lost time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you know that words cannot fully explain just how excited I am for you.
    I'm proud of you, Leanne. You're DOING it!! You're really doing it. And I'm giddy with happiness for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just checked out your shop - I am blown away! You are so inspiring and the pendants are so lovely!!! Awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty. Are you using that stinky to work with resin stuff to make them shiny and smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Mean LOVE everything here, Leanne!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!!!:O) So proud of you:O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catching up on your blogs and vlogs now we finished the olive harvest. You are so organised making all these things I have not even began to think about Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!