Life Is Good

Oh, how I love this time of year. I love when the house becomes a magical place full of twinkle lights and pine scented candles (because, you know, I don't do the real tree thing and I have to get the scent some how). I love when I've been outside in the cold and then step into our home and my glasses immediately fog up from the warmth. I love the sounds of Christmas music in the background, and whistle of wind as it rushes up against our windows.

I feel like I come alive, again, during this time of year.

And I love it.

Usually about this time of the year, I start to reflect on the year that is about to pass and I begin to focus on my goals for the New Year. It's as if a new energy that takes over.

I'm very excited for 2013, my friends.

I don't know why. I just have a great feeling about it.

So many goals to work towards. So many opportunities to grab hold of. But, I'm ready.

I finished my consulting job this past week. Tuesday, to be exact. I closed the book, once again, to my health care life. I'm so grateful that it came around in August, but I'm ready to get back into my creative swing again.

I'm ready.

My Holiday Open House last weekend was a huge success. I was overwhelmed by the amount of friends who came, and even more overwhelmed by the amount of items they all purchased. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such support. I am blessed beyond words.

We had the "Yuletide Logs" on our TV, with Christmas music playing on the stereo.
So now . . .

a new chapter . . .

Can't wait to see what happens next!

What about you? What are you looking forward to? Leave me a comment . . . I'd love to know.


Peace!

Comments

  1. What makes me happy is that you can now move forward. That's a beautiful thing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you would come and decorate my house! It always looks so cozy at yours.

    So happy your open house was a smashing success. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!