Oh, hello Love . . .

Phil took Katie out to the bus stop this morning. He is in town this whole week, and it is amazing how calm my soul is because of that. While he'll be leaving for the office during the day, at least each night he is home with us. Yes, life is good.

Today he came back into the house after seeing Kate off to school, and said that the frost was just beautiful on our rose bushes. He grabbed the camera, and snatched some photos of it.

I love my husbands photos. He could be a professional photographer. Have I ever told you that before? The modern age of iPhone camera (and the convenience of it all) has often taken the place of our usual digital camera, so I feel like we've gotten a little bit away from the really skilled photos we've had in the past. But when he has the camera . . . beautiful things happen.

Here is a shot of the roses this morning . . .

 
I played with it, a bit, in photoshop. But after taking a second look, the unedited version above (as you see it) is pure perfection. 
 
We still have quite a few roses blooming on our rose bush. But I fear it is only a matter of days before they say good night for the winter.
 
Hoping you are enjoying all of these wonderful fall days, my friends.

They'll be over before we know it.
 
Peace. 

Comments

  1. The last pic of a rose from my garden was a Lincoln rose (very red, usually) that was exposed to a little too much cold, so that it started turning a very dark red. It was beautifully unique. What's not to love about the beauty of nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure perfection indeed it is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is just as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a WONDERFUL art show this weekend!!! Thinking of you and THANK YOU for your sweet words. They mean the world to me!!!!!!!!

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a wonderful photographer. I just love roses, and it looks like you are blessed to have some!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!