Me . . . in a thousand photos

Ok, maybe not a thousand photos. But, more than one . . . for sure.

In the middle of life right now, I am taking part in a cool project called "101010 - 10 women, 10 businesses, 10 questions". It was born out of an e-course by Kelly Rae Roberts that I took in 2010, and it consists of 10 women from this course answering 10 questions about their business. It's been a great process for me . . .  remembering what was important to me when starting my little creative adventure, and getting me back in line with my dreams for my business.

Starting May 1st, I will be participating in the project. I'll be reminding you about it here, and sharing the link where you can go to see what my answers are to some questions like "What color describes your business?" and "What do you need to STOP DOING in your business?" It's going to be fun to see how my fellow artists have answered them, too.

So, as I was preparing my materials for the project, I decided I needed to snap a new photo of myself to share with my friends. (The one I have been using for a while was from a year ago . . . and age time does change some things, you know?) I cracked myself as I clicked away the camera . . . and thought I'd share some of my silly expressions with you.

First, the "Come to Momma" picture:
Seriously . . . what was I doing?
Sometimes, the higher you hold the camera, the scarier the photo!

Next, the cheesy "try take the picture from above so you don't see the double chin" smile shot:

 The "I really just want you to buy this magnet" photo:

Then the, "if I tilt my head like this, I kinda look like J-Lo" shot:  

The "I have had WAY TOO MUCH COFFEE" bright-eyed
"Really, don't you LOVE this magnet" photo:

And finally, the one that I decided would be my new "official" photo . . . me:
 

Have you ever taken a camera and gone crazy taking pictures of yourself?
I haven't done it often . . .
but occasionally the self artist in me needs to explore.
And boy oh boy, I sure get a kick out of the results!
Go ahead, give it a try . . .
I'd love to see your smiling faces, too!

Hugs!

Comments

  1. Lol Love all the pictures:O) Love the one you decided on too:O) I haventdone this in forever so I think I will soon:O) Have a great week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I have been going to do a post like this but then thought...maybe it would be too silly. Well it is just plain fun!!

    I have been thinking of you all weekend!! Have a great day.:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous Leanne! Your cheerful smile makes me smile :-)
    Looking forward to hearing your answers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!