My Angels


 
When I look into their eyes,
I see them.
The children . . . .
I see the Life.
The Light.
The Beauty.
The Good.
 

These are my daughters. My angels, who continue to bless me each and every day.
Who have taught me how to love and be loved, unconditionally.
 
I have hugged them a thousand times this weekend.
 
I have held their little heads in my hands, and have looked deep into their eyes,
and thanked them for coming into this world for me.
 
I can't find the words to write tonight.
My heart is broken for the souls of Newtown, CT.
My tears fall for each of them,
and for their families.
For their angels.
For their pain.
For their spirits.
For their faith.
For what they have ahead of them.
 
It's too much to comprehend right now.
 
I just pray.
And pray and pray.
 
For when life is too hard to understand,
I have to give it up to God.
I don't know what else to do.
 
That . . .
 
and I hold my angels . . .
 
just a little bit longer.
 
Thinking of all of you,
and wishing you peace.
 
Love.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!