Summer Lovin'

Well, the kids have just over a month of summer break remaining . . . and I feel like we've already done so much this year, I can't imagine what's left! Well . . . yes, I can . . . because we have lots more scheduled that we'll be squeezing in the next few weeks. We've got books to read, scrapbook projects to complete, a visit to downtown Chicago planned (along with a day at the Art Institute of Chicago). We've got Summer Band Camp starting August 4th, and Girl Scout activities taking place shortly thereafter. I still have about 5 art classes to teach, and there are even more graduations and birthdays to celebrate. Yes, it's flying by . . . but we're not finished yet.

This morning, I sat on the computer cropping and ordering photos from Walgreens from all of our summer fun thus far. I think I ordered over 300 pictures . . . I like to get extras when there are photos of neighbors kids and other special shots included, so I can pass them on to friends and family. Luckily, Walgreens has a sale of 10 cent prints going on right now, or I may have to take out a special loan. I can't wait to get my hands into some crafty fun once I have the photos. Not sure what I'll be doing . . . but I'll figure it out.

While looking through all the photos, I put together this little collage to share with you of some of the highlights this summer. It has been an awesome season, for sure . . .

It makes me kind of tired . . . to see all of these in this one grouping.

Yes, we live a pretty full life.

And I feel blessed for every single part of it.

Peace, my friends.

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL family Miss Leanne!! I know what you mean about cramming so much into one month!! We do the same everyday...but whenever Dave is complaining I am like...Honnie...we were put on this Earth to LIVE and LOVE. We do that pretty dang well!!!:)

    Enjoy your class today. I love that idea!!!!

    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! Enjoy every single minute, Babycakes!! THis is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!