Fall, Love and Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Oh, where do the days go? 

I can't believe it is October. The leaves are changing colors, the heat has been turned on in the house, and orange and purple twinkle lights are covering our box woods in front of our home. We have entered not only my favorite time of year, but the one when I find myself most wanting to write. So hopefully, with welcomed help from the universe, I'll be more present here and will get back to writing. I miss it. I really do. 

For today, just a little "hello!" 

A quick greeting from me, to you. 

And a new picture of the girls . . . taken just this past weekend. These girls, they have my heart. My whole heart. It's amazing how I fall more and more in love with them each and everyday - when I truly think I can't love them any more. I find myself enjoying them even more, too (which I never thought was possible). They are funny . . . really funny, with such great personalities - full of such good - kindness - caring hearts - smart - determined - they are all the things I wished they would be, long before they were ever born. 

      

I love them. 

Wishing you a day of love, my friends. 

And yummy pumpkin spice lattes, too. 

xoxo




Comments

  1. Just brought home a pumpkin spiced latte and, sat down at the computer and while drinking my latte came upon your blog and this beautiful picture of my wonderful granddaughters. Agree with you 200%. I never thought I could love these kids as much as I do. They always warm my heart and make me feel good. Love from Grandma Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall post..."that's fall" as Keegen Michael Key would say (and has said). Great picture too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!