On the Road Again

I think one of my most favorite modern day inventions is the iPhone - or any phone, for that matter, with camera capability. I love being 'at the ready' and able to capture a special photo almost immediately. 

And, yes, I love taking them while on the road. 

I love to catch quick glimpses here or there as the seasons unfold right before me. 

I love looking back and recalling the exact moment I took the picture - remember where I was going, what my thoughts were on, and what was happening that day - when I stopped to take the photo. We are lucky to be surrounded by some gorgeous roads near my home - and I often find myself lost in the beauty of my surroundings as I travel them. 

Trust me, I am always careful when taking a photo. I make sure there aren't other cars around, so I am not putting myself - or anyone else - in danger. 

Today, I thought I would share just a few of the pictures I have taken the past few weeks, found while scrolling through my iPhone this morning. I hope you enjoy them. I wonder - do you ever stop and just take in your daily paths?  I wonder what the roads look like from where you are. 

          

         

          

          

Wishing you beautiful journeys, my friends. Today, and always.

Peace. 

Comments

  1. Beautiful winter scenes!!! We never hardly have scenes like that!!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!