Happy Colors


I've been extremely productive this weekend . . . cutting and trimming, painting and gluing, sketching and outlining, dreaming and believing. I think it has to do with this new tablecloth I picked up (above).

I bought it our local Home Goods store a few weeks ago (I have re-discovered Home Goods! Oh, how I LOVE that store.) At first glance, I thought the table cloth was crazy busy and a tad . . . gaudy. But after further inspection, it screamed out, "TAKE ME HOME! YOU LOVE ME, and you can't deny it!!" Yes, the colors . . . they spoke to me.

I think this is my new palette in life.


I don't know what it is about these colors. They just . . . make me . . . happy.

Sigh.

I had an amazing evening last night. All my my lonesome. At a Barnes & Noble bookstore. With a cup of coffee, five different Somerset art magazines, two books, and a few uninterrupted hours.

It was bliss.

Here is a photo of the moment.


Makes me laugh, when looking at this photo, how my "Happy Colors" are so very prevalent in the reading materials I had picked up. Isn't that interesting? (Especially since I determined these colors as my happy colors weeks ago.) As I look at this picture right now, it appears I am really drawn to these hues, don't you think? Even in reading materials.

I like that.

I'm up to my elbows in new jewelry that will be hitting my shop this week, along with a couple of new hand-painted picture frames. Have you seen them yet? I tell you, I know that I make them . . . but they really are quite lovely. Click here for a closer look at them.

Wishing you all a wonderful **happy color** weekend!!

Peace!!

Comments

  1. A night at Barnes and Noble is sheer bliss to me. Wish we had one where I could do that. Our closest one is an hour and a half!!

    Love your happy colors:) I love turquoise and red together right now.

    Have a happy week!!!!!

    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy colors. And, such beauty you have added to your shop.

    I just read that you live in Chicago. Did I know that? Where about? I’m in Buffalo Grove. Shall we indulge in a Starbuck, together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!