A Little Halloween Twinkle

Just a little crafty thing to share with you today . . . a little project that took me a short amount of time, and really spruced up the house.

I love mini-lights. And we have the perfect banister in our home to place lots of them. Usually around this time of year, as the darkness falls upon us earlier and earlier, I look for some sort of light to string on our banister. This year was no exception. After I realized the Halloween ribbon was on sale for 50% off at Michaels last week, I went to town . . .

All it took was one string of orange lights, and a bunch of ribbon, cut in about 7" strips.
Michaels has the BEST ribbons, don't you think?

I took a strip of the ribbon, and tied it to the string of lights like so . . .
I think I tied two or three ribbons between each light.

After a short time, it started to look really festive!


Then, I simply tied it to the banister . . .
 
Here it is, without the flash . . . LOVE IT!
 
Oh, just think of the possibilities now! Why, there are ribbons for EVERY occassion; Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Summer fun, oh, it goes on and on!!
 
But maybe I'll just keep it Halloween. I think I like it this way best!
 
Wishing you Peace, my friends!


Comments

  1. Love it.. See a trip in my future to Michaels.. You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever!! Why didn't I think of this?? Love it Leanne!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! Now lights and ribbon are going to be on my Walmart list :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you to come and decorate my sad house. I am so not crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat is too adorable and easy for me to do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!