Oh, What a Show!

Oh, the time! Where does it go?

So sorry for the delay in post. I'm just recovering from the past few weeks of production, and am now catching my breath. I feel like I'm on cloud 9 right now. Life is just really, really good.

The Art & Craft Show came . . . and went last Saturday. And it was . . . WONDERFUL! The weather was beautiful, and I had a prime location to display.

Craft Shows like this are sort of a hit or miss. Last year, I didn't have much success. But I think I went into this one last Saturday a little more . . . positive. A little more . . . hopeful. A little more . . . happier.

It's amazing what happiness can do for the soul.

Here are just a few photos from the event . . .

Here is photo of me behind the table, right before the show was to open. 
(Sorry about the quality of the shots . . . all from my phone.)
 
 
I had this large banner made a few weeks ago through Vistaprint, and I love it.
It set the tone the moment a customer walked up to the table.
My composition books displayed so nicely, and I sold about 15 of them during the show. (YAY!) 
 
 
Another view of the table . . . this time, picture frames and few ornaments are in the shot.
 
 
The jewelry was very nicely received. I am so proud of the jewelry.  
 
And a close up of the picture frames.
The "Ho! Ho! Ho!" frames came out SO cool! 

The best part of the show was hearing the patrons say things like, "Your work is so inspiring," and "your art is so bright and uplifting" and "I absolutely love what you do". Hearing a complete stranger make such kind comments about my art is really a dream come true.

So, on to the next thing.
I've got some great blog posts scheduled for this week; including a ride down my favorite road, a Halloween craft idea AND a picture of my new closet (yes . . . you'll love it. And even if you don't . . . it's a great story.)

Hope all is well with all of you. Hey, has anyone made my chicken broccoli casserole yet? Let me know!

Wishing you Peace, my friends!

Comments

  1. Leanne....your table looks AMAZING!!!! And YOU look elated!!:) So wish I could have been there....EVERYTHING you make is DARLING!!!!!! And that banner....WOW:) So very, very, very proud of you my sweet friend. YOU are making your dreams come true:)

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!