It's Like Christmas . . .

. . . hearing the doorbell ring, and hearing the engine of the UPS truck pull away as you open the door and find it sitting there . . . waiting. A brown box. Some can be little. Some can be big. Just depends on the goodies you're expecting. Whatever it is, knowing that the box is from Blick, it's just about all that matters.

Nothing is wonderful as that.


The box I received this week contained some new palette paper, a whole set of Mod Podge (matte, sparkle, glossy, outdoors and paper varieties), 50 small 4x4 canvas boards, and 25 assorted paper mache boxes.


Yes . . . these. What, pray tell, am I going to do with 25 assorted paper mache boxes? Oh, wouldn't YOU like to know?!? ;)  Oh, I've got some ideas . . . some visions . . . some wheels that are turning. You're going to have to hang in there to see.

So, I'm getting busy in my studio, again. I've signed up for another craft fair on November 10th, and I have lots to do to prepare for it. In addition, Katie has signed up for Girl Scouts, PG is only home 11 days this month, Ella is still in art class (and just lost her front tooth!), and I am still working that consulting job for my old employer.

The days . . . they could not be more jam packed than they are right now.

And while I'm so grateful for all of it . . . I sure do look forward to it slowing down a little. Like, in 2036 (I think that is when I am able to retire. Maybe.)

So for now, just a peek at my recent UPS shipment. Have lots more to share . . . so I'll be back soon. Until then . . . how are all of you?

Comments

  1. So excited for all your goodies, because I know I will be going Holiday shopping in your studio... Life is good because you got this package... YEAH... Can't wait to see what you create with all your goodies.

    Happy Creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great goodies!!!! And i didnt know Modge Podge sold different glue's,Cannot wait to see what wonderful art you create:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant not wait to see what you have in store with all those goodies.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cody @Solemn Sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I can't wait to see what you're making with those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, those Dick Blick boxes.... when Blick catalogs arrive in my mailbox, I disappear for an hour to drool and dream. Have fun with all that good stuff! Can't wait to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You GO Girl! How FUN!!! Can't wait to see all the new art! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I am excited for the day when I can get a box like that again!!! {it's oh so close now!!!} Too fun...it just lifts your spirits....and I can't wait to see what you are doing with those boxes...

    Oh and I LOVE sparkly Mod Podge:)


    Love ya...girl!!!!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is like Christmas. I love getting packages like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!