56 Days Away!

I woke up today . . . feeling like Christmas.

I know. I know. It's way too early . . . it's not even November yet, right? Let us enjoy a little bit of this Fall before we jump into something else, don't you think?

But I couldn't help it.

My friend Leslie has been playing Christmas music all week, and telling us about it on her Facebook page. My sister sent an email that she was in the Christmas spirit, too. It's gonna happen, you know. Why put off to tomorrow, what you can feel today, right?

If you have been around here any time at all, you know that I love Christmas. I mean, who doesn't? Ok . . . I am sure there are plenty who don't like the commercialization of it, and think it's gotten way out of hand over the years. But, my friends . . .  I love the true meaning of it. The celebration of the birth of Jesus, the son of God. The giving to others and doing kind things for others. The singing of Christmas Carols and the making of hot chocolate. The snuggling while watching Polar Express. The smell of freshly baked Christmas cookies from the kitchen. The sparkling reflection of light as it hits just fallen snow. I love everything about the season.

And I'm ready for it.

It's funny, isn't it . . . how earlier this week I was in need of a vacation by the pool and beach, feeling the hot sun on my face. And today, I'm looking for my Peter, Paul and Mary Holiday CD and can't wait to wear my crazy Christmas socks. Yes, I'm in the mood.

Sorry.

You have . . . a total of 56 days, 10 hours, and 12 minutes left to put up with me.

Hope you can handle it.

;)

p.s. I went to the post office today to send out some more orders from my Etsy shop. I have had 9 orders this week, and a total of 20 items have sold! (YIPPIE!) I send each item with a cute little "Annalee" mailing label, and the lady working at the post office just went CRAZY for it! She said it was honestly the most adorable mailing label she has ever seen (and she assured me that, in her position, she comes across thousands of mailing labels.) She was so interested in what I was doing, and made me promise to bring her in some samples of my cards and stuff when I'm there next week (yes, crazy me . . . I didn't have a SINGLE business card with me! Another lesson learned . . . NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT your business cards! You never know WHERE or WHEN you might find a new customer!) I left feeling SO excited about what I am doing with this new business. It's a pretty wonderful feeling. If you have no idea what I am talking about, click here to find out!

And remember, Christmas is ONLY 56 days away!!! I have some great little gift for many on your Christmas gift list. Oh, I think the Annalee Note Cards make a LOVELY gift. Too much? How about a bookmark? They really are a lovely quality . . .

Thanks, dear friends, for being here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Over the ground lies a mantel of white... a heavenly star shines down through the night... two hearts are thrillin'... in spite of the chill... in........ the weather! (Hope I got the words right!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you two!!!! Maybe we need to go back to burning leaves so you can stay in the moment!!!

    Okay, Leanne...believe it or not I finally posted on my blog and ended it with a shameless plug for my BFF and her new Etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I was the recipient of one of those post office packages and have to tell you how much I LOVE my Annalee cards. Darling, they are darling. Just. Like. You

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Leslie what's she playing Christmas music for already it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Silly girl!!

    I do feel on the ball so far, most of my Christmas shopping is already done!

    Glad you little shop is doing well, but then.... I knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my world it is one day at a dang time...Christmas?! Ack!!!!!!!! I love it but I also love it not being so soon.
    Yay for orders and yes you must definitely carry your cards around at all times Momma!!! You're a business woman now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you! I love Christmas and it sure felt like Christmas yesterday when we had our first snow storm! We have no power, but we are making the best of it! I hope you are doing great! Have a wonderful day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!! Just so you know I AM going to order!!! It has been a crazy busy week and all but I AM ordering!! I support you!!!:) I have been blogging, tweeting and FBing you and your Biz:)

    LOVE your Halloween background and LOVE Christmas!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. 56 days.. oh no.. I need to get a job! lol.

    I am sooo happy for your sells!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I love Christmas, but not yet.

    But yoooooou - so excited about your business!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!