The Love Leaf


Look deep into nature,
and then you will understand everything better.
~Albert Einstein


We had such a beautiful day yesterday. The weather has been so gorgeous . . . almost unbelievable beautiful for this time of year. I hear it is going to be one of our roughest winters. That's ok . . . we love the snow, too.

PG is out of town, and the girls are off from school today (thank you, Mr. Columbus). I think we are going to spend the afternoon having a lovely picnic at a near by nature center. Maybe collect some more leaves.

Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend.

Comments

  1. Enjoy those cute girlies!! That love leaf is sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to open my eyes a little wider outside and find my own love leaf. In the meantime, thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such beautiful daughters! Hope you had a fabulous day together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ;)
    We've had very unseasonable weather here...but unfortunately, no leaves have fallen yet. I bet they will when it's super cold...yuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy finding heart shaped things. I have always loved hearts. Lets hope the AHA does not kill that for me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love finding hearts! :) I love this post!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!