It's a New Day!

Sunday. The day of worship. The day of rest.

For me, Sunday is the day of new beginnings. A re-focus, so to speak.

A time to re-evalute the week that was, and to set goals for the week that will be.

I'm in a good place today.

Must be that Puerto Rico SUN that is still warming my heart.

I'm making a list today . . . a list of all the things I want to accomplish next week. I have been away from my lists for way too long. I think that is why I have stalled in this life of mine. Lists help me . . . they help me see what I have ahead of me. They help me feel so very good when I can cross things off of them as completed.

So much to do . . . and I'm ready.

I'll have a new VLOG tomorrow (Wahoooo!) sharing lots of things with you. But until then, here are a few more photos from our recent vacation. Oh, it was a good one, my friends. SO so good.

Our view from our balcony . . . seriously . . . absolutely breathtaking.

One of my favorite shots of the girls . . . so beautiful. I am blessed with these little souls.

PG going down the TORPEDO slide!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!

One of the highlights of the trip . . . I was able to meet fellow Hello Soul Hello Business classmate and artist Elizabeth Gonzalez! We spent the whole day in Old San Juan with her . . . and it was amazing. I'll share more of my experience of meeting an online friend with you during a post this week. I LOVE ELIZABETH!!!!

An amazing picture of the streets of Old San Juan. It really is as beautiful as it looks.

My second favorite photo of the trip. Love these girls!

Breakfast at the resort . . . I'm all ready for the day in my Puerto Rico inspired outfit!

My very own Bay Watch Babe!!! Hubba hubba! ;)

My view while lounging on Palomino Island. This photo is the epitome of my zen experience this trip.
So much more to share from this trip . . . I'll be back this week with a few more posts about it. Come back tomorrow, though, for my next Magnificent Monday Vlog!!!

Hugs! and Peace to you all!

xo xo xo

Comments

  1. I love seeing these photos....what fun you all had!! That place is gorgeous. Was it an all-inclusive resort?? Your girls are darlings:)

    Sooo cool you got to meet a friend from on-line and in Puerto Rico no less...WOW. I am looking forward to your story!!!

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so much happiness all around. You and your family are simply gorgeous.
    Confession: I am a list taker. I have "organizer" aps but they're not the same as writing them down. I get made fun of for my purse calender :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. I like how you think about Sundays. I like the idea of thinking about the past week and what to do for the upcoming. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Leanne!! And always a bonus when you get to meet a fellow classmate in a different city!
    LOVE the shot of the girls on the wall. So happy!!
    Looking forward to your Monday vlog post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear... I need to print a pic of the sky view and paste it on my ceiling. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have wanted to leave that balcony, what a view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG those photos are stunning! Love this post and "hearing" your heart! That place is perfect! So happy you enjoyed the visit to Puerto Rico! and more than happy to get to know you, Phil, Katie and Ella! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!