So much time and so little to do . . . Strike that

I love that line from Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. In the middle of his amazing chocolate factory, Mr. Wonka tells his group of golden ticket holders to hurry along as they have "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it." 

Oh, I've been feeling that way this week.


So much to do . . . my friends.
Such little time.

But, what is most important . . . is that I am doing.
And not only in my studio.

I'm feeling a little more focused these days.
I'm cleaning cupboards.
I'm organizing closets.
(well . . . only one so far . . . but that's something, right?)
I'm throwing things away.
Do you know that I had cake mix in my cabinet that expired in 2010?
Like, January of 2010?
I KNOW!
I digress . . . .
I'm walking.
I'm writing.
I'm reading.
I'm painting.
I even went to a Natural Health Foods Store today, to find
a natural way to deal with these unruly seasonal allergies I've been hit with.
I have never tried all natural remedies before, 
but have become more interested in it recently.

I have to say . . .
I have only tried this for one day, but I do feel relief.

Really.

Time will tell.
Stay tuned.

Oh . . .
and come back soon, will you?
I have just discovered I am on blog post # 595!!!
(CAN THAT BE? Wow . . . I sure talk . . . a lot)

And I just decided,
I need to do a BIG give-away when I hit #600!!!!

So, keep checking in.
You never know when the big 6-0-0 will arrive!!!

Comments

  1. Boy you are busy busy!!!:O) Spring cleaning:O) Ive tried to roganize my cabinets but hasnt happened due to me stopping to read The Hunger games:O)Have a great week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I moved, I found canned goods in my cabinet that expired in 2009 - so bad! :-) It sounds like you are a great path right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even want to know what lies in the deep recesses of my cupboards. Nope.
    Yay for getting to #600!!! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne...you sound amazing...it is wonderful to see you on a roll. Post 600?? WHOO HOO! Love that...I have been reading since your early days....Love your words, my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing it! On an upswing - I believe! Ahh.. the balance of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your enthusiasm it sounds like you have Spring Fever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!