We're Back!

Yes . . . we are. And I feel . . . amazing.

Rested. Peaceful. Calm. Relaxed. Renewed. Did I mention . . . calm?

Yes, I feel calm. We've been back for two days, and I STILL feel calm.

I guess having views like this may have helped . . .

And seeing my daughter like this might have helped, too . . .

But then again, it may have been spending hours right here that really helped . . .

Oh, and maybe it was enjoying a ride like this that helped, too . . .

I have so much to share with you from our recent get-away to Puerto Rico! (YES!! We went to Puerto Rico . . . and it was honestly the very best vacation we have ever had. Really. THE BEST.) I'll be back soon sharing more photos and stories. Just wanted to leave a quick note right now.

Today, I'm off to purchase a new scrapbook to record all of our memories and photos of this trip in, and then . . . time to do the laundry!

I am feeling so peaceful, my friends. This is JUST what I needed.

Hugs to you all . . . and wishing you peaceful days and sunny skies where ever you may be!

xo

Comments

  1. Oh WOW!! What a WONDERFUL mid-winter treat!! I was wondering where you were off to. These photos are amazing. Looked like Hawaii for a minute...wasn't sure:)

    So happy you came home calm and at peace. I just know you will create some beach-inspire art with Anna Lee:)

    Love ya, friend:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that place?!! So pleased you had a wonderful holiday... you look fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Can't wait to hear more and see more pics. (Kind of jealous here!) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - welcome back to all

    Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds and looks like a truly wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well look at you, lookin' all rested and calm and relaxed. I'm lovin' it!!

    And those pics of the girls...so Aaahhhhh!!!!

    Welcome back, my friend. And for each piece of laundry you fold, think about a fun moment. You get to relive the trip while doing laundry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so beautiful. It just warmed my icy Canadian body ;)
    I'm glad that you're recharged. Now time to conquer the world woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your trip was lovely and that you're still basking in the glow. Hang onto that sister---- make a pledge to keep the zen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love those pictures...I can live there..Ja Ja!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!