Standing Tall


I have a blessed life.

With each and every breath I take,
I am blessed.

From the very first ray of sunshine that falls from the sky,
to the very first sparkle of stardust at nightfall,
I am reminded of the blessings in my life.

I don't know if I always realized that.

I was too busy going through the motions
to really get it.

But now, after 40 years,
I finally see it.

I am blessed.

And with that affirmation,
comes strength.

The strength to stand tall.

For what I believe.
For what I feel.
For what I want.
For who I am.

And standing tall . . .
that is the biggest blessing of them all.

Peace, my friends.
Here's hoping you are standing tall, too.




Comments

  1. Beautiful words, beautiful sentiment. You'll have me standing tall today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post (and photo too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA. That's awesome. PS - Japanese magnolia? Did I get that right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post:O) Have a great day sweet lady:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!