I Love Days Off!!!!

Don't you love when you can spend time, CREATING, on the computer? I DO!!!

This may actually be the OFFICIAL "From Chaos Comes Happiness" blog . . . for a while!!! It's still a work in progress (a couple things I'm working on, like adding other site buttons.)

Special THANKS to all those who commented on my button color/design at the end of last week!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL and I SO APPRECIATE your thoughts! Since so many people like PINK - I decided to throw that into the background of the page. I'm loving Adobe Illustrator. I feel like a kid again . . . except I've replace paper and crayons with the computer . . . so amazing.

Thanks for taking a look at the new "look". OOoooooo - and here is my new blog button (blue background, flowers, AND coffee, of course!!!!):

Feel free to grab the html for the button on the sidebar scroll to the right. I am not a computer girl - so figuring this one out was a painstaking process . . . I lost count of how many hours it took. But, YIPPIE!!!! It works! (And, yes, even I am surprised!!!)

Comments

  1. Hooray for PINK! Leanne your banner just makes me smile! I think today's a much better day than yesterday. Don't you love Adobe! I think everything in life should be like Photoshop/Illustrator. Erase, fill, crop, color with a few clicks! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look, especially the PINK! It will draw us ladies in! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say, LOVE, Love this new design. Great job. I am so impressed....

    Do you contract out?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reveal is amazing! Great transformation -- the pink background makes the pink in your header & button really pop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yeah! Definitely works for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love LOVE this!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo, Leanne!!!!!!!!! I am so very excited about this!! This should be the ONE!!!!:) I grabbed my button and will proudly display!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet get well soon wishes for my mom - you're such a sweetheart! She reads my blog regularly and thought it was so kind to see all of those nice comments!

    I love the look of your blog!! So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute and cute. I am not gifted on the computer. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!