A Happyville Week

Just a few of the things that brought me out of Crankville this week, in no particular order. . .

Make-up day with Ella!

"Note Time!" with Katie. As she works hard on her spelling, I came up with this little game to play. We sit at the kitchen table and write notes back and forth. The only rules - NO talking. If you want to say something, you write it. Katie LOVES this, and this week we had lots of fun playing!

Finding great pictures that Ella takes while she has the camera (or "Cramria", as she calls it.) I love to see the world through her eyes.
Flying a kite day! I can't believe how big Katie is, and seeing Ella actually control the kite all by herself . . . amazing! But seeing the girls work together. *sigh*

When your child comes home from school and shows you what they wrote about you. To me, this is one of the sweetest parts of parenthood.

Flowers, from a dear husband, even when you didn't expect them.

Just a quick peek at part of our week.

Come back and visit me tomorrow, when I celebrate a milestone (blog post #2-0-0!!!) and have a CELEBRATION GIVE AWAY!!! (I KNOW! It's so exciting!)

Have a great Friday!

Comments

  1. Happyville is GREAT!!! I have been there, too:)

    We so need to meet so we can be in Super De DUPER Happyville!!!:)

    Darling girls!!

    Hooray on #200!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many positively lovely reasons to be a mom - great pictures, great letters, great kids, great mom....I remember you and PG writing letters to each other like this before you were married - I've always thought that was the sweetest thing! It makes me all the more happier that you do letters with Katie lady, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet idea to pass notes back and forth and those written expressions of love just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good stuff!! Happiness all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Gotta love being Mommy. See you tomorrow for the big 200! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the coolest idea ever!! Wish I would have thought of that when my kids were younger!! As for their point of view with the camera- those have to be my favorite photos!! I have a ton saved that Lil' Red has taken over the years! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How 'bout that?!?! I used to write the notes back and forth with my kids and my #1 grandson. Always loved it! And I love seeing what the world looks like to EB!!

    Hard to believe you're at 200!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! It was too cute NOT to grab :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!