Just thinking . . .

I've been thinking so much about this post my friend, Nicole, wrote. The title "I think my chakras are blocked" grabbed me the moment I read it. YES. That's exactly it! I think MY chakras are blocked! And I have been thinking about it ever since.

Nicole wrote:

"I came to the conclusion - my spirit is blocked. There is a wall inside, and it's dark
and it's negative. My potential is not even close to being tapped into.

No, I am NOT nurturing myself. I am being lazy, I am resting..
resting all the damned time - but never feeling peace.

Every once in a while, when I have spent a little time alone,
I regroup and a twinge of hope surfaces.
But that underlying, dynamic "ME" is hiding in there."

I feel that. All of it. Way too often lately.

So, I've got some spirit cleaning up to do.

Tomorrow, I am getting together with my Scrapbook Cellar babes (LT, CE and PK). It's been way too long since we've gathered, due to some really crappy obstacles for some of my friends there. The strength those ladies have inspires me more than anything else in this word - and sitting with them tomorrow will be surely more therapeutic for me than any one of them. Yes, the cleaning of the spirit begins.

I will be back soon with life lesson learned this week . . . this time - it's what I learned about raising strong, courageous, independent women.  It's a good one . . .
 
Until then . . . just throwing some thoughts out there. I hope you all are having a lovely day - where ever you may be. How are your chakras? Just wondering . . .
 
I wish you Peace.

Comments

  1. Hello dear Leanne! It was so nice to see you swing by my bloggy. I have been bad about visiting all my friends too (although I pop in and stalk them every now and then). I hear ya about feeling blocked creatively and spiritualy. I can be on a roll feeling pretty good about finding my inner artist, and then BAM, I can wake up one morning feeling utterly insecure about cutting up paper.

    Sometimes it's good for me to just do something not art related. Then I find I start to crave it and being around my creative bloggy friends always does wonders for me.

    I know your chakras will be flowing like mad soon and you'll get back to nurturing your creative soul again :)

    hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chakras were blocked for a LONG time. Thankfully, a lot of soul searching and time with God and the ones who really love me, helped a lot. This past year has been a long journey, but it's been a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, dear Leanne...we shall talk. And I'm bringing with me my gratitude journaling. We'll unblock those little chakras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My chakras have hit the ground running and I plan on rounding them up soon. Jeesh. Stupid chakras.
    Have fun with the ladies. They are always good at making us laugh and feel fantastic. I miss my gals.
    PS. I scrapbook too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to getting unblocked, too. Tomorrow can't come fast enough~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh.. I am glad it is not just me! But it's soooo true...
    I SAY I am doing things.. but I don't think I do them the way I really want to..

    Argh..

    Unblock my friend.. Unblock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!