Doing It

My friends . . . I think I'm going to do it.

No. No. That's not right.

I AM going to do it.

Yes. That's better.

I AM DOING IT.

Yes. I am.

Because, you see this . . . here . . . I'm right there . . . .at the tip . . . just ready . . .
All I needed was an email from a blog friend to hand me the chisel. That's all it took. (Kiki, thanks for the chisel! I'm chippin'!)

So, I have a dream. And in a couple of months,
. . . to fill my soul - to be inspired - to learn - to dream. It's expensive, but after a few lousy work weeks, I decided that I needed to do something to nourish this creative soul. I came home and had a long talk with PG about it, and within one hour, he found me outside and told me that he just booked my ticket. Like that. Poof!

"Really?" I asked him . . . over and over. I couldn't believe it. Yes, I have a keeper in him. For sure.

So, that's it. I'm DOING IT. I'm just at the tip of the iceberg - figuring out what I am going to do when I get there . . . . but it's going to be magic. Pure magic.

I know it.
I feel it.
I surrender.
I believe.

And I haven't been able to say all of that in a long time.

So . . . have any dreams of your own lately? DO IT!

Comments

  1. I'm so EXCITED for you!!! Happy Day, Happy Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another goal you'll be able to check off your annual bucket list! This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeee! Fun! And you'll be close to the Mall of America if you have any down time! I'm just sayin'- retail therapy can really get the creative juices flowing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Yay! Yay!!!! Jumping up and down here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a step toward your new beginning my friend. I believe in you... I support you... I am so happy for you... YOU ARE AMAZING.... Have a wondeful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cooooool! I wish I could go. And I love that your hubs just booked your ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not tell you how excited I am about this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!!! How exciting!!:O) Cant wait to read about your adventure:O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!