I Will . . .

In a few short weeks . . .

I will have the courage to start again.

I will be braver. Stronger. More determined than before.

I will paint something new. Many things, actually. I already see them in my mind, soon I will bring them to life.

I will return to my blog, this place that has always housed my truest self, and I will fill it with dreams and possibilities.

I will write more from my heart . . . like I used to, not so long ago.

I will inspire. I will motivate. I will do the things that make me feel good.

I will believe.

I will listen. I will support. I will encourage.

I will begin something new.

I will read your words, grow through your stories, and let you know that I am doing so.

I will find my passion once again.

I will listen to those quiet whispers in my heart . . . and keep moving forward.

2011, you've been quite good to me. But 2012 . . . oh, I've got some plans for us.

It's going to be wonderful.

I will never stop believing.

No Magnificent Monday Vlog post today. So many loose ends to tie up, and lots to get ready for in the next few days. I am happy to announce that I WILL BE RETURNING with our Magnificent Monday Vlogs in 2012!!!! Just taking the next couple weeks off from them . . . to nurture the soul, you know? I think I will start 2012 with a couple of guests on the Vlog. Oh, I've got something up my sleeve, for sure.

I've been doing much of that this past week, since my "bah-humbug" rant on Tuesday. Nurturing the soul, that is. I've been reconnecting with dear friends from a lifetime ago, spending time with my family, laughing and laughing and laughing. I haven't baked a single cookie so far this year . . . and you know what? It's OK. It's better than OK . . . it's darn near PERFECT.

Yesterday we walked through the Brookfield Zoo for their Holiday Lights Festival with PG's Aunt, Uncle and their granddaughter. It was such beautiful night and the holiday lights would put any Scrooge into the very best of holiday moods.

Phil's Aunt Rose is a dear woman whom I admire so very much, and I always cherish time spent with her. I recently shared my blog information with Aunt Rose, who wasn't very aware of the whole blogland world until talking about it with me. As we strolled through the zoo, she said "I've been reading some of your blog posts. Your stories and writing leaves me with a 'feel good' sort of feeling. Is that what it's all about?" and I responded, "Yes, Aunt Rose. That's exactly what it is all about."  I thought about it more and more as we continued our walk. Feel Good. Yes. That's what it is all about.

I will FEEL GOOD.

How about you? Any plans for your New Year? What will you? Leave a comment and let me know . . . or write a blog post about it and share it with us (we'll come visit. It will be fun!)

Peace, my friends.

Comments

  1. I will come visit you in 2012!! Hee, hee!!

    Wonderful post my friend. I have no doubt you have amazing things planned. Look how far you've already come!!

    I have sooo many goals this year. Some may surprise you...some may not. All of them are ME!! I can't wait to share:)

    Still working on my WORD for the year. I have been tossing around quite a few. I really am being picky this year!

    My number I WILL is my health. I MUST get this weight off. I am now about 30 pounds over weight and am not feeling so good. I have plans to get it off and I am excited!!

    I love ya' dear friend!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. To feel good and to make other ppl feel good are exact definitions for your blog which i really like! Since i first came across it i found myself in a very nice mood after reading stories and blog on this page)
    So thank you so much and yes, we are going to feel super good in 2012 also)

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will :) Have a good Christmas and New Year I look forward to following you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Rose has your blog well summed up... one-stop-feel-good-shop!
    All the best to you and yours Leanne... hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL come back to this specific post if ever I need a pick me up!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will def come and visit:O) 2012 holds sooo many great things:O) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year dear friend:O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will come visit you also! LOL - hey - maybe literally some day! ;-) I like your attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!