Visit Knitting Contrissmas!!!!

So, did I ever tell you about the amazing Tina from Knitting Contessa, whom I met in September at The Creative Connection Event? No?  Oh, how could that be?  Tina . . . she's a gem, I tell you.

I remember when I first saw her walking into one of the sessions . . . she had the most beautiful knitted scarf draped over her shoulders as if Tim Gunn himself placed it there. Only later did I learn that she, herself, knitted the scarf. Yes, she is a gem. She's as lovely as Paula Deen, and even craftier than Martha Stewart. Well . . . she's just about the next best thing to sliced bread.

Really.

I searched and searched through my photos from TCC, praying to find a picture of Tina to share with you.

I found not a one.

I did find, however, what I am certain is a photo of the dessert waiting on our table during, what I am sure, the meal I ate while sitting next to Tina . . . does this count? (I'm sure there were all sorts of grammatical errors in that sentence . . . but we'll just roll with it, ok?) Here's a picture of our dessert . . .

Tina will appreciate this, I am sure.

So, this brings me to today. My dearest Tina, the Knitting Contessa, has been the host of a lovely Knitting Contrissmas Celebration at her blog this month of December! Each day she has prepared an interview, a project, or a combo of the two, for all of us! She has some amazing talented friends stopping by to share their thoughts with us all. And TODAY . . . (gulp) my dear Tina (deep breath) has included ME!!!!

Yes, she has.

I don't think she had any idea what she was doing when asking me to participate in her wonderful Contrissmass fun! Really!

So, please do me the honor of venturing over to Knitting Contrissmas and reading up some words of wisdom from moi. And don't forget to read some of the other delightful interviews and ideas in each post! (Psst . . . there are LOTS of GIVE-AWAYS, so make sure you leave comments on each post!)

Thank you, Tina, for including me. I am honored to be a part of your December. You are an amazing soul and I look forward to TCC in 2012!!!

Peace, friends!

Comments

  1. I just HEART you so much! And that dessert? It was the one that was the ONE for the table that wasn't gooey and chocolate, I think it landed on your place. (hee). Hugs to you and Annalee! Thanks for being part of Knitting Contrissmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must get a photo to share another time if you can of this creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care how much my gallbladder tumor would scream and lurch and cramp...I'd eat that dessert.
    It'd be worth it.
    Off to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to visit! That dessert lokks delicious! This is why going on a diet does not make sense. Who can pass up something like that. I hope you are doing well my friend! Have a wonderful week!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!