The Rainbow of 2011

I'm ready. I know many of you are, too.

Good-bye 2011.

I sat this morning and made up my little photo collage of the past year. I like to do this at the end of the year, sort of like putting a nice little bow on the year that was, and tuck it away for a while to let those memories simmer for a bit.

In my mind, I'm welcoming the New Year with open arms . . . ready for it to take me in whichever direction it chooses.

But I have to admit, as I look back at the photos of 2011 . . . I had one incredible year. Really. Absolutely incredible.


Colorful, wasn't it? I like that. Color. It surrounded us this year. What a blessing.

From banana suits, to meeting my dear blog friend Kiki,  it was a year of smiles. From quiet moments in my car, to vacations to New Orleans and Disney World, it was a year of adventures. From celebrating a Royal Wedding, to watching the birth of three baby birds, it was a year of watching as life unfolds around us. From duck tape purses, to starting my own art business, it was a year of creating.  

My Life. My Loves. My Art.
That is what it is all about, for me.

Through it all, it was a year of love.
And it was an honor to share it all with you.

Wishing you much Peace, Love and Courage in the New Year, my friend.

Welcome 2012!



Comments

  1. Awe, what a beautiful post!
    I LOVE the leaf and how in the world did you do that photo collage? I have always admired seeing them on blogs - but I am at a loss ;)
    Thank you too for your sweet comment, for becoming a follower (right back at ya) and for the beautiful inspiration here.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
    Happy New Year,
    Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Leanne... that was quite a year!
    Thank you for letting us tag along on your ventures and for your friendship and support along the way!

    I wish you and your family a very happy 2012 and hope that many good things are in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you recap the year in one collage of photos. BTW, print that out and scrap that, sister. Would make a great page!!

    It was a great year!! And it's gonna be an even better one in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup if you look hard enough, you'll see all the good parts.
    Those are what matter at the end of the year.
    xoxo
    Much happiness in 2012 friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post my friend! Happy New Year my friend! I wish you all the best in the New Year! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved you colorful collage! Yes, you have had a blessed year. Here's to 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors, radiant smiles, so much life, love and happiness!!! With my very best wishes for more of the same in 2012 ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful world you live in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!