Happy Birthday PG!!!

It's PG's birthday today!!!
(that's Phil Guy, for newcomers)

To the man who makes me laugh . . . all of the time . . .

and would do absolutely anything for his girls . . .

He's always there to back me up, whenever I need it . . .

And knows all there is to know about having fun . . .

He is hard working, an amazing father, and
always takes care of his girls . . .  

And my very very best friend . . .

I'm so glad I am walking through life with him.

Happy Birthday, my PG.
I love you!

Comments

  1. Love these happy photos of you two.

    Enjoy a wonderful day!!

    Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog, Leanne. Oh boy this is a hard one...I am saddened and heart sick and at the moment I don't know if I'll ever be so happy again. I will email you later...

    Hugs and enjoy your special day with PG!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tribute to a great guy. I'm glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday PG...
    I do have to say that your smiles are a lot brighter when you're both together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such a wonderful couple.... your photos make me smile very widely :-)
    A very happy birthday PG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks for sharing this special tribute with us...I wanna go hug my hubby now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful family! Great pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!