A Peek at my Vision

So, one of the exercises for the ecourse I am taking is to make a business vision board. YOUR vision of where you want your business to go. I absolutely LOVE this exercise and began to dream of a business I actually never quite thought of before. Here is a peek at my board . . .


Come back on Monday for my next "Magnificent Monday Vlog" and I'll talk about my board and tell you what it all means!

Oh, before I leave . . . I have to share one more quick story and photo with you.While I was downloading the above picture from my camera, I found that Ella got a hold of my camera yesterday and took about 30 pictures of her club penguin computer game, AND my studio.  I love when she does this and when I can see the world through her eyes. Here is a photo of my studio work desk, from Ella's height.


Yep . . . that's it. Cluttered and crazy . . . just full of happy chaos . . . and right in the middle of some awesome creative time this past week. LOVE IT!

Hugs to you all! See you on Monday for our weekly coffee talk!

Peace!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to get the scoop on your vision!! PACKED with dreams. I love it!!

    And I love that EB picks up the camera and does that. I need to give my grandkids permission to pick up the camera whenever the mood strikes. It's so wonderful to see it thru their eyes!!

    Thanks for shooting me the header. Love that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your vision board looks amazing...and love that Ella took those photos. They are so precious!!

    I am working on something today that involves you and so many other of my dear blog friends. This is a leap for me and I can't wait to show you!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the vision board, and I can't wait to hear more about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bitterly cold day here in Italy so I am staying warm and cosy by the fire and catching up on my blog reading. What a great idea the vision board is and it sounds like you are finding it such fun Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vision board! I meant to do one, I guess I still have time, huh? I can't wait to hear your explanation of it all. I also love when my son takes pics of the world through his eyes. Love your wonderfully messy desk (reminds me of mine!) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!