The Beauty of the Flower

It seems every summer, I switch to a blog background and banner that showcases our sunflowers. And this year, my friends . . . our sunflowers are GORGEOUS . . .  (if I do say so, myself!)

From sun rise, to sun down, one glance from our kitchen window, and a big sigh of joy comes over me.

What a blessing these bright colored flowers are to my days. I feel inspired, my friends. Perhaps a whole line of art based on the sunflower, eh? Hmmmmm . . . .  joy!!!

Wishing you a day of happy brightness, my friend.

Peace.

p.s. Yes, the blog header above IS of a photo I took of our sunflowers. I did a little photoshop magic on it to add some texture and the letters, but the flowers, themselves, are all real and live and what I have the pleasure of looking at each and every day this month! Joyful heaven, right in my backyard!

Comments

  1. Sunflowers are so gorgeous! Pure, radiant sunshine ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. THis is the second year that I haven't planted them...mostly because my son thought that he had to pull the stems down to see the flower...yea...maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!