Happy 4th of July

Wishing all of you a wonderful 4th of July.

My day will be spent by celebrating our great nations independence with 17 people I know and love, devouring great food and participating in wonderful conversation, then finally ending with a lovely display of sights and sounds like no other. (Did I tell you? I asked PG and my brother-in-law, Angelo, to buy some sparklers for the children to enjoy this year. Well . . . let's just say they came home with a little bit more than sparklers. We'll be safe, I promise.)

It's going to be hotter than hot, so we'll probably spend most of our day indoors.

But, we'll still have loads of fun!

Happy 4th, my friends.

Happy 4th, dear nation of mine.

Comments

  1. I hope that you enjoyed your day even though it was hot. Our Canadian one was ridiculous and AND our air conditioning broke! Poop but it was still wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne!! Thanks for dropping by the other day. Life is crazy here but I am hoping to get back into blogging soon! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!