The Birthday Girl!



HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY

ELLA FRANCES!!!

Three years ago the world became a little brighter when my Ella Frances joined it. Since then, my life has been even better than before (when I didn't even know it could be). In three years, she has taught me that:

  • Having your face held in the hands of a child is the best feeling there is.
  • Being told "You're a Great Mommy" by a 2 year old can make everything worth it.
  • WASHABLE markers are really the very best invention in the world.
  • MR. CLEAN DRY ERASERS are the second very best invention.
  • The Wizard of Oz is really a magical movie.
  • Playing with flour is really so much fun.
  • Two dimples can get you absolutely anything.
  • The Wii game CAN be conquered by a toddler.
  • There is nothing wrong with eating cookie dough.
  • "Tooting" done by a 2 year old can be very funny.
  • Hannah Montana does have some great music.
  • It is OK to not rock your child to sleep - they will learn how to put themselves to sleep on their own.
  • PG really is the very best Father I've ever met.
  • "We're All Family" are the sweetest words I've ever heard.
  • and that the biggest lesson I've learned from Ella the past three years . . .

I actually can do this Mom thing.
SHE is proof of it. SHE is wonderful.
Happy Birthday, Ella!
I love you more than words can say.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Ella Bella... We love you and your Mommy too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Ella!! You are a pretty little girl with a very lucky Mommy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday EB!!!! You really have been a joy to watch these last 3 years, even if it's mostly watching you through Daddy's great pics and Mommy's scrapbook pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella is just a joy and she just makes our hearts feel good -- she's the daughter CT and I never had! Happy Happy Happy Birthday, sweet Ella Bella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late, I know.....Happy Birthday, Ella - she's just a doll and these things about her made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!