Thankfulness

I just received a phone call from PG . . . who is waiting for his luggage at the baggage terminal in Midway Airport in Chicago.

"Daddy is Home!!"
the girls are shrieking and jumping through the house in total delight. They have been so good for me, and they have missed their Daddy so very much.
Tonight we will all sleep very soundly,
for our universe is once again whole.

And while I am at Peace with my family . . .

. . . a candle for those suffering in Haiti.

May God Bless the people of this land and may the world come together to help those in need.

Peace

to You and Yours.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!