Sunday Morning Happiness

Happy Sunday!

It's day 7 of PG being out of town. For those of you who may not be familiar with me and my routines . . . day 6 of a long PG trip is usually when things start to turn UGLY in me. It's usually the time when I really start to feel burned out, stressed and like I'm loosing patience with the day to day CHAOS of our home. So last night, that was me . . . CRAZY UGLY Mommy. Ugh.

After a stressful night of attempting to get these two children (and, let me remind you . . . ONLY 2 children. You know, I think the Lord gives you what you can handle. Because I am certain if I had more than 2 I would probably turn into Mommy Dearest! I am in awe of those Moms out there who handle many MANY children. And then those single moms and dads who handle many children. You are ALL my heros!) I digress . . .

So, after a stressful night of attempting to get these two children into their pajamas and into bed, I found myself on the couch . . . asleep. I was drained. I managed to get my tired body into bed, and I was down for the count.

The next thing I know, it was 8:00AM and I woke to the quiet sound of movement in the kitchen. I wasn't sure which child I would find, or if they both were awake and into trouble. So, I quickly threw on my glasses and headed downstairs.

There, right before my eyes, was Katherine Josephine. With a grin from ear to ear. And a table prepared and ready for our morning breakfast . . .

"Good Morning Mommy!" she said. "I wanted to surprise you and have our breakfast all ready for us! I poured the juice, the cereal and the milk. And I made YOU oatmeal!"

She knows just how much I love oatmeal on a cold winter morning. It was at THAT moment that I found complete and total HAPPINESS in my CHAOS.

*Sigh*

PG is gone for another 4 days. And while we can't wait for him to return . . . I know that we will be just fine until then.

Wishing you ALL a Wonderful Sunday Morning, and Much Happiness in your Chaos, too!

Comments

  1. :) :) :)
    Thank you, KJ!! Mommy's happiness is important to all of us!!! And we appreciate you recognizing this!!!!
    Old soul...there's no getting around it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one brought me tears, it's amazing how amazing they are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!