101010 Project: Nolwenn Petitbois

Day 8 of 101010, 10 Women 10 Businesses 10 Questions continues, with the captivating Nolwenn Petitbois. I was first introduced to Nolwenn through this project, but have had such a great time going back through her blog and see her moving art and read her inspiring stories. She makes me happy, for sure!

Today, join me in welcoming

Nolwenn Petitbois
Name of business:
Inner Worlds

The hardest part about pursuing a dream is…
never giving up. But with time, and no matter how big or howsmall the dream is, I realized that giving up was the easiest way out. The best way not to be disappointed if we actually never get near the point we wanted to arrive to. But what if they were true when saying that the harder you work the greatest the reward ?
I believe that a dream can’t end up in your life if you did nothing for it, absolutely nothing for it.
I may be wrong but this is how I see it, for me anyway.
Another very hard part about pursuing a dream is the trust issue. Feeling in your gut that no matter how your dream will come true, it WILL come true for sure. Sometimes, we envision a whole big map to go from the dream’s seed to the dream in full bloom, set up a timeline even.
But once you trust and commit to go on despite the bumps on the roads,
each and every dream can come true.


Social Media Links:

Years in business: 2 years

Brief Bio: I am a self-taught Mixed Media artist. Dreamer.Lover. Passionate. Gratitude Warrior. Bookaholic. Cook. Art Journaler... I would never have thought that painting and creativity would be in my daily life and even less my business until not so long ago. I believe that nothing happens by coincidence and so that I do have powerful messages to share through what I create. I am a Mixed Media artist because my heart and soul need to play and discover all the time and Mixed Media allows me to mix and match techniques and materials. My artwork usually represents strong whimsical women (that I called «Nixies») who have a positive message to deliver to the world, to you. I believe in the important power of Positive Affirmations and of Gratitude, that both guide me in my creative process. I am a life-long learner, and love to unravel new ways to make my path lighter and stronger. Healing is a huge part of my life path, I am now also a Practical Reiki Master and noticed how it shifted the way it affects my creativity and the entire process of it. I am also an art journaler and is currently a teacher in the art journaling collaborative playground 21 Secrets that opened its doors in April 2012.

To view all 10 questions and find out more about
the 101010 Project: CLICK HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!