101010 Project: Sonya McCllough

Day 3 of 101010 Project brings us to the spiritual gifts of Sonya McCllough. What a blessing to get to know Sonya! So inspiring . . . So uplifting . . . So Sonya!

Allow me to introduce,
Sonya McCllough
Name of business:
Sonya Mac Designs



The hardest part about pursuing a dream is…
holding tight to the whisper of the dream.
The soft and delicate whisper is much like the wind.
Only felt ... never seen or heard by any other then the dreamer herself.



Sonya's Bio: I'm this crazy JESUS loving creative … with 2 children living smack in the middle of Tennessee. The seeds of my creativity were watered with knitting needles, yarn and nine kittens on a rock covered patio in the mid sixties. Today, we hold the fort down with a few less kittens (3) … and thankfully my creative edge remains in tact. I’m often inspired by some odd ball stuff & compelled to create by the sweet whispers of the HOLY Spirit. An idea generator am I. Creative collaboration is a sweet spot with me and many have locked creative hands with me to work on projects like The Bond & Respond Quilt project of 2010, Inspired Studios Magazine & The Creative Biz Marathon. My service to HIM in the body of the church currently is that of Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Southeast Baptist Church Murfreesboro TN.

Sonya's Social Media Links: 
Years in business: 12 years
 
To view all 10 questions and find out more about the
101010 Project: CLICK HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!