101010 Project: Stephanie Amos

Oh, dear!

 

I'm not very good with instructions. Or the English Language. Yes, I was born and raised in the ol'U.S. of A., and therefore have NO EXCUSE for my lack of english. Truth is . . . today is the BEGINNING of the 101010 Project I've been hooting and hollaring about! And I'M LATE!!! Yes, it's true . . . 10 Women, 10 Businesses, 10 Questions begins TODAY! Nothing like me to be confused! But . . . here's how it is going to happen . . .

Each day, for the next 10 or so days, I will be featuring an amazing artist, soul sister, and creative spirit who participated in Kelly Rae Roberts "Flying Lessons" class with me in 2010. Each artist will answer the question . . .

The hardest part about pursing a dream is . . .

and on the last day of our project, May 14th, I will share MY answer for the above statement with you. Oh, the fun we will have!!! I've already taken a peak at my friends answers, and each one fills me with great inspiration and joy. I know you will enjoy seeing into the joy that makes each of them so special!

Without further ado, I present the lovely and talented

Stephanie Amos


Name of business:
KoiStudios

The hardest part about pursuing a dream is…
listening to your heart and ignoring everyone else who thinks you should be doing something different with your life, including yourself. I believe I have finally realized that I am an artist and creating art is what I should be doing with my life. I can’t tell you how much of a burden has been lifted from my shoulders in knowing that I am blessed with the opportunity to pursue my dream now.
Now all I need to do is move forward with
ACCEPTANCE       COURAGE      and      CONFIDENCE!

Stephanie's Social Media Links:
                www.muddypotts.etsy.com
                www.samos.etsy.com
                www.stephanieamos.etsy.com

Years in business: 7 years

Stephanies Bio: I live in the mountains of Colorado with my amazing husband, three loving dogs, two handsome horses, and the queen of all cats. When I'm not out riding, I am usually in one of the two studios at our home where I paint, throw, sculpt and shoot my camera. I am more or less a free spirit in the sense that I can never sit still and am easily distracted by my interest in trying something new. I am fascinated with color and texture which is not limited to just art, but architecture as well. I love to travel and have been to many beautiful places and look forward to seeing the rest of the world real soon.

To view all 10 questions and find out more about the
101010 Project: CLICK HERE!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonya!

    and Thank you dear sweet Leanne for the feature on today's post! I am loving this blog hop! I love learning from others. Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acceptance, Courage, and Confidence! Yes! I think those are three very important words we all need to embrace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!