Happy Chaos . . . and more!

We are up to our eyeballs in activities this weekend, my friends, as we prepare for Katie's First Communion (on Saturday), Ella's upcoming Ballet Recital (next Sunday), and the birth of some new birdies in a robin's nest in our backyard. In the middle of all of this last night, our ejector pump decided to stop working, and as PG's so eloquently put it, "our house pooped in it's pants." Sorry, again, for the potty humor. But you know, I think that pretty much sums it all up. Yes, never a dull moment in our happy chaos. Oh, did I tell you we have added a family of fishes (in a brand new fish tank) to our home this week, too? Yes, we did. Pictures and story will follow next week, for sure! (You know, there is always a story to tell).

Here are some more photos of Ella from her rehearsal this week. She is just lovely, and she reminds me of what I think my blog friend Nicole (destination unknown) must have been like when she was a young ballerina. So cute.

And here is a quick photo of the just hatched robin's eggs (and birdies). The circle of life continues (insert "The Lion King" music here).
All of this excitement will have me away from the blogsphere for a few days, as we celebrate (oh, and clean the mess in our basement) well into the weekend. I wish you all a wonderful weekend, my dears. I'll be back next week with photos from the Communion, and an introduction to our new fishies. Hugs to you all! And Peace - to my dear blog friends everywhere.

Comments

  1. Awww, I love it all! Darling girls, your special First Communion and YOU!! Thank you again for the amazing donation to Lizzy!! I am off to get set up!!!

    I will be thinking about you:)

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY! ah...Dance recitals...girls in tutu's...so precious! And those wee robins...Spring has sprung! Have a grand weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the ballerina pictures!!! Such memories you evoked -- my own ballet classes, my First Communion and the beautiful white lace dress I wore ... :) Mazal Tov on this fabulous, amazing occasion!!! Many, many blessings to all of you ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, how in the world you keep from gobbling that little Ella right up is beyond me. What a doll! In all her cuteness she has inspired me to sign up M up for dance IMMEDIATELY (or immediately this fall). The birds are cute too in a more alien, less dancey way. Congratulations to your darling Katie on her First Communcion! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely blog! And what a great post! I especially loved Ella's picture. Makes me remember the way our family's life revolved around my youngest sibling's ballet recitals every summer. I loved seeing her in her tutu. And Ella looked so radiant in her's! Like a ray of sunshine. Cuuuute!

    By the way, I'm visiting you here from the Lady Bloggers Society Tea Party Social. Glad to have "discovered" you and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you got to snap the photos of the birdies just like that! How cool is that?!

    And your daughter looks like a prima ballerina! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures of the birds - oh my... they bring absolute tears to my eyes. I don't know why.. but you captured something soooo real and magical.. and.. OH... frame that one, my friend... you must frame it.

    As for your daughter in her recital - she is just a little princess, and I am sure she will be just magical on stage!! :-)

    Pooping houses sound like a nightmare, I hope you are able to get that worked out..

    As for First Communion.. well.. That is simply beautiful. Many blessings to your daughter.

    Have a great weekend, friend, as always - looking forward to your stories. (PS - let me know how the fish go.. I have debated, but I heard the whole cleaning the tank is a nightmare..) I may have to stick to my plants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures of the birds - oh my... they bring absolute tears to my eyes. I don't know why.. but you captured something soooo real and magical.. and.. OH... frame that one, my friend... you must frame it.

    As for your daughter in her recital - she is just a little princess, and I am sure she will be just magical on stage!! :-)

    Pooping houses sound like a nightmare, I hope you are able to get that worked out..

    As for First Communion.. well.. That is simply beautiful. Many blessings to your daughter.

    Have a great weekend, friend, as always - looking forward to your stories. (PS - let me know how the fish go.. I have debated, but I heard the whole cleaning the tank is a nightmare..) I may have to stick to my plants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dance recitals and girls in tutus. Too cute!
    Stopping in from the LBS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's darling : )
    Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an excellent picture of the birds!!!! Awesome:O) Thanx for sharing all your pics how fun to attend a ballet recital:O) Happy Mothers Day!!!!!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I CANNOT believe you got that awesome of a photo of the teeny tiny birdies!! I hope their mama feeds them well and they grow up to be big birdies soon.

    We are on the countdown to recital too. The first weekend of June for us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's not to love about the way PG so picturesquely describes a situation?!?!

    Beautiful recital pics and amazing birdy pics! Can't wait for the growing up compilation!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!