I'm back . . .

from here . . .  
which really is the only place to go when you are looking for happiness . . .  Oh, what fun we had!
I kind of got "hit on" by this guy . . . 
I mean, of course he hit on me . . . who could resist this?
Luckily, I knew my true love PG would save me . . . that is, as soon as he finished his pretzel dog . . .
Yes, that's my man. You can't have him. No way. No how. ;)

I think the best part of this past week was getting away from daily life and escaping to a place where there were no computers, no phones, no people to make happy . . . just our little family and lots and lots of hugs. 
 This is exactly what I needed to help me find my serenity. Hugs from my girls.

Yes, my friends, I think the sign is true . . .

I'll be back soon with some stories about our adventures . . . just wanted to leave a little post this evening to let you know I was back from our little get-away and feeling rested, relaxed, and relieved to have gotten away from the past few weeks of hectic life. I'm hoping to keep this zen feeling a little longer.

I can't wait to catch up on all of your lives. It might take me a day or two to get there, but I promise I'll be by your blogs very soon. Until then, leave me a comment and tell me -  how are you?

Comments

  1. Been thinking about you dear one. You and your fam had a FaBuLOUS time...hooray! Can't wait to see more photos!

    Missed you.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I have Happy bumps! We love Disney Land so I can imagine Disney World is Disney Land on steroids! HA

    Oh I can't wait to hear all the fun stories!!! And, I'm glad you're back cause you've been missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is great!! OH MY GOODNESS>> I think I am actually able to comment on your blog!! ( I tried 6 others this morning - no luck.)

    Anyway - sooo glad you had a great trip - and WOW - you are tan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! It looks like you all had a grand time, which is totally awesome! So glad you are back...you've been missed! Hugs~M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!!
    Looks like you all had a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! Glad that a good time was had by all and that there really is a serenity pool located somewhere in Disney World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. I love the photo of you and your girls. I can just feel the love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!