Pollen, Pollen, Everywhere!

Pollen Levels for our locality taken from weather.com
Last week, the Allergy Gods decided to pay a visit to my head. After deciding how much fun it was, they’ve planted their roots and aren’t leaving. I’m all up for a fun party every once in a while, but this is ridiculous. I feel like someone shoved two dandelions up my nose and left them there to bloom, and after a visit to my regular M.D. yesterday, it’s been decided that I better get myself to an allergist. When I asked my doctor if I could pop my eyeballs out and soak them in Visine, I think he thought was kidding.

So, I’m just a tad under the weather.

But I can’t wait to update you on our weekend – I have lots to show and tell (communions, fishes, updates on the birdies, bunnies - oh, did I tell you? We've been attacked by killer bunnies, just wait until you hear this one.). I’m most looking forward to sitting down and getting caught up on your blogs and stories. It may take me a couple days to get there, as I find it hard to read between sneezes, and holding the darn Kleenex box with one hand puts a damper on my key strokes. AH, well . . . this too shall pass. I think pollen levels are going to be high for a few more weeks, but after that I should be back to normal (well, my normal – whatever that may be.)

Will be by to visit you in a day or two, I promise! Until then, I bid you peace!

Comments

  1. Awwwww....I hope you feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benadryl, benadryl, benadryl. I've been living on it for a week now. It's the *&^% TREES! Hope you get it all under control. Tell me what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally use the concoction of Nasanex and Zyrtec.

    Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be well, sweetie. You poor thing. I am so blessed not to have allergies...my MIL had them sooo bad.

    Looking forward to hearing some more stories and seeing photos.

    Your wonderful contribution brought in over $65!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!