Here We Go!!!!!

You might be wondering what I am doing here, when I said I wouldn't be back for a week. Well, I've got 15 more minutes until the coloring in my hair is set (seriously), and 1 hour and 30 minutes until I have to leave the house (seriously, again), and 5 hours until my flight (yep . . . for real) . . . so, what else should this girl do with her time?

Yep . . . I'm blogging.

I know. I'm also nuts.

I also wanted to share just a few pics with you . . . you see, this is what it looks like when you put your dream wings on and fly . . . 
 . . . . when those wings help you accomplish it all . . .
 . . . . and what it looks like when there is nothing stopping you  . . . .

It's pretty great, huh?

Hugs to you all. I'll be back soon with lots of fun pics, I'm sure.

Until then, I wish you all much peace and happiness in your days!

:)

Comments

  1. Energy... sending you ALL my positive energy. I am so proud of you... Following your dream... You will do awesome. I hope you enjoy your trip and all it has to offer. I hope you soak in all the creative juices this conference and the people have to offer. I can't wait to hear everything.

    You can do anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you coffee...lots of coffee...and good vibes.
    Go catch your dream girl and don't let it go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel it, BFF. I can feel your energy. I can feel the success of your dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to hear what all happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!