One Day at a Time

Wow . . .

You know that feeling you get when your mind can't stop thinking . . . the thoughts, the ideas, the dreams, the plans, the "to-do's" just keep adding up, and you wonder if the ride will ever stop?

I'm feeling that this month.

But it's a really really good feeling.

We are having a busy month in this home of mine. School is in full force and activities are taking up many of our hours after school. Dentist visits are schedule, business trips are scheduled, oh . . . and me? I'm following a dream.

Yep.

A BIG one.

Won't go into much detail right now . . . but I just wondered if you could throw some EXTRA POSITIVE energy out into the universe for me this month (specifically, mid-month, if you don't mind). Oooooo . . . it's so good, that I'm feeling giddy.

So, think positive with me, will you.

Right now.

Ommmm. Shanti shanti shanti. Ommmmm. Shanti shanti shanti. (Shanti means "peace", in case you weren't quite sure what I was doing.) Anyway, did you think positive with me? Yes?  I knew it. I felt it. Thanks.

Oooo, did I tell you? I am also going to meet a blog friend this month . . . my dearest friend Kiki. I know I have spoken about Kiki before . . . do you know that Kiki was the very first non-family, non-friend (and non-obligated soul) to leave me a comment on my blog? Yep . . . she sure was. I just looked it up, and August 25th was our anniversary! ;) Anyway . . . I am delighted that we will finally meet and gather for fun and laughs (and if I know me, probably a few tears) at The Creative Connection conference I am attending. So excited about that.

So, that's a brief update on the happy chaos taking place here, my friends.

I hope this finds you all doing well . . . and enjoying each and every day. By the way . . . how are you? Leave me a comment and let me know what is filling up your days. I'd love to know.

Comments

  1. I am doing lots and lots of Brave Girl soul searching. The kind that get's you excited...like something wonderful is about to happen:)

    I wish we were meeting at the Creative Connection!!!! Maybe we can go next year??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your comment my friend! I am not sure if turning 40 helped me to start letting go and believe me there are more things to let go of, but little by little I will get there. Life is short and there are so many wonderful things to fill it up with, so I can't be burdened by the "non caring people" of the past and that came with them. Like you, I want my days to be filled with great things. You have a busy schedule, but it is wonderful to see. I feel such a kindred friendship with you and when you stop by and comment I always have a smile on my face. I wish you well always and I am happy that you are really doing things that put a smile on your face! Have a great week my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot: Follow your dreams! It is what it is all about!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good vibes, good vibes, good vibes dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, I feel you are on the cusp of something HUGE. I just feel it. I can say I knew you when...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am oh so excited! See you soon dear blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, did I need to read this right now! Your timing is perfect, and you gave me precisely what I needed to just take a breath ... sigh. Long hours at work, extra days of work before the High Holidays (Jewish New Year, Day of Atonement). Just moved, still unpacking. My boyfriend's father died, my son was in the hospital (stopped taking his meds). Behind on checking in with my buddies, on email, on everything. And then here you were, in my spare 5 minutes, to offer solace ... :) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive vibes friend!!!
    and coffee...
    Lots of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!