Living!

Well, dear friends. I hope each of you had a lovely day yesterday and hugged those near you, remembered those far, and shared moments filled with hope and great inspiration. I know that I did.

I'm just stopping in for a quick post to let you know that I'll be absent from blogland for the next week, or so . . . getting prepared for that amazing adventure I am taking to The Creative Connection Event in two days, and I still have SO MUCH to do. I have been crazy busy this weekend, staying up until 1AM and then being woken just a couple of hours later by Ella (who has been under the weather.) I'm running on very little sleep, but the adrenaline has kept me painting, writing, dreaming . . . and accomplishing it all. Soon, I'll be packing. And then . . . sharing my dreams with complete and total strangers. Sounds scary, doesn't it?

But I'm not scared. . . AT ALL. I'm EXCITED. I'm THRILLED. I'm READY. I'm INSPIRED. I'm MOTIVATED. And I haven't even left the house.

COOOOOL!

Again, I'm asking for a favor . . . another one?? you ask?

Yep.

Thursday, at 3:30 PM cst, I'm going to be sharing some of my ideas with some pretty amazing people. If you could keep me in your thoughts. I know how selfish this may be - to ask you to remember me. I guess I'm just hoping all the extra energy in the universe would set off some sort of rhythmic wave that would have these people cheering and applauding at the mere mention of my art. Sigh. How cool would that be?

So, I'm off . . . to follow my dreams.

Here is a little piece of my new collection . . . which I will be proud to have available for you in the very near future! (Details will be available end of the month!!! STAY TUNED!!!)


Until then . . . remember to LIVE it, my friend!!!! We've only got one life . . . let's make it a good one!

Comments

  1. I am so excited for you Leanne! Follow those dreams my friend :-)
    Have marked down Thursday in my diary to be sending you positive thoughts and vibes across the miles ALL day long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!!! Energtic wave!! You are getting to sound like your ol' pal, PK. And it's not "how cool would that be?" It's HOW COOL IS THAT?? Because it is already! This much I know!
    Mega-hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sweetie!! LOVE it!!! I am super-de-douper excited for YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    Our chat the other day was wonderful. You feel like an old friend. Pretty sweet!

    I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer or two. My heart is so happy for you!! Follow your dreams...

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...Love it....Love it... I am sending you all my good energy and positive thinking this week. I am so excited that you are "Livin your Dream...," and doing on it on your own terms. You are truly an inspiration to me.

    Go get'em....

    Spray of Sunshine... Oink. Oink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious Leanne - go out there and make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pray in advance because God is not limited by time (and I might possibly be snoozing at that moment).

    Go follow your dreams girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boom.
    Go on with your bad self.
    So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear about TCC when you return! Happy Living!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing it, of course! I had no doubts. But I will be anxiously awaiting a phone call on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!