96 Hours of the Good Life

What a wonderful weekend we've had here in our Chaos home!
Laughs, hugs, museums, snow, bowling, Starbucks, birthdays and more.

My dearest sister-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew were in town
(all the way from New York)
and we've been going going going since their arrival.
 Here are just a few of the highlights of life the past few days . . .

It started with that beautiful snow I told you about on Thursday . . .
and oh-boy . . . I loved it.

Dear PG had to dust off the snow blower for the first time this season.

Note to self . . . MUST buy a pair of boots! 

Ella and Katie got to see exactly what it would be like to have a younger sibling.
Katie loved it! 
As for Ella . . . the verdict is still out.  

We took a great trip to the Museum of Science and Industry.
Here is Carlo with his Babbo.
I adore my brother-in-law . . . he is a wonderful man and an amazing father.  

Lots of family photo opportunities at the museum! 
I can't believe how big my girls are getting.

Yes, we are a family of hams (and NOT the pork kind!)
But give us a camera and a chance to act up, and we are THERE!!!
If you are from Chicago, you know that the Museum of Science and Industry has a great little "Old Town" and photo opportunity. They have recently added costumes to the experience,
and we had SO MUCH FUN!

We even had time for a birthday celebration this weekend.
Ella turns 5 the end of the month, but we were so happy to have the opportunity to celebrate her birthday with our New York Family (her Godparents). 
So, Saturday afternoon . . . it was time for a BOWLING PARTY! 

Carlo LOVES his cousins . . . SO MUCH.
And while they love him back, this was a great opportunity for Ella to learn a little bit about not being the youngest, and having to share the spotlight with someone else.  

Still and all . . .
it was a wonderful Birthday party!!!

Oh, how I love these two!
My sister-in-law Maria, and my brother-in-law Angelo.
Beautiful people.

And these brown eyes . . .
they melt right through me. 

What's ONE MORE silly photo opportunity?

Thanks so much for letting me share some of our fun with you.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoy spending time with those you love.

Wishing you Peace, my friends.


Comments

  1. Leanne...LOVE this post!! YOu guys are awesome!! Love those silly photos...that is sooo our family, too. Just all goofballs:)

    Ella is soooo darling. She has grown so much!!

    Thank you for sharing, dear:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful weekend by the looks of things! So pleased for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silly photos! And what a great time everyone had:-)

    Just wanted to let you know that I dedicated something to you in the HERE'S TO YOU post this time. Hope you like it....

    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when we get to peek into your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post! So full of love, happiness and memories that will last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, Leanne! Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to get one of those old fashioned photos done!
    What a wonderful time that you all had.
    The pictures just ooze happy hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had so much fun, makes me want to move back to Chi-town! We love you guys and you have such wonderful pictures of all of us! You rock girl, love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely snow. I've never done the costume photo op, but that looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!