I remember . . .



Oh, boy oh boy. . . I'm finding it. It's actually all around me today. And I am blessed because of it.

Courage.

I broke out of my gloomy creative state earlier this week and made the above "Courage" art piece, which will be proudly displayed in my family room. I love it. It's a new style of art from what I've done in the past (which took COURAGE), and it's a big time reminder of what I have in me to do (CREATE).

I made three more for my dear soul sisters (LT, PK and CE) with their words for 2012 . . . I'll share photos of them after tomorrow (when I will present each of them with their pieces.) I hope they like them.

Courage.

And . . . I signed up for a course today. This course, to be exact. I've had my eyeball on it for quite some time, but felt such inner turmoil of spending the class fee on myself. After a little encouragement from some other creative souls, and a phone call with PG, I registered myself for this class.

I think it is exactly what I need right now.

Speaking of PG . . . have I told you about my amazing husband? Really. When I asked him if I could spend the $400 on this class for myself . . . not a single minute or question or hesitation took place. He immediately said, "Of course!"  That man . . . he believes in me even more than I believe in myself right now. And I love him.

So, Hello Soul. Hello Business!  

I'm SO ready for you!

Courage.

I think it's time . . . time to return to the Magnificent Monday Vlog . . . don't you think? I can't promise I'll get my act together enough to do one every week . . . but that is the plan. So, come back on Monday, for my return!!! WAHOOOO!!! (You've missed me, haven't you? Well . . . I've missed YOU, too!)

Courage.

And, Annalee . . . you remember Annalee, right? That adorably awesome little character of . . . me? Well, I've been designing some new cards and magnets and have some other goodies in the works . . . no time like the present, right? So, keep posted on my Etsy shop opening within the next couple of weeks.

Courage.

Yep . . . it's been long enough, don't you think?

I think it's time to get moving. . . .

Courage.

Comments

  1. I missed you, Leanne!! HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I want a sign like that....just saying...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I was ending my week in a gloomy state, but reading posts like yours are picking me up! Should be a productive weekend :) (Love the art piece!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your face on your vlog.
    I'm super pumped that you're going to do it again
    Signed your cheerleader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne, I LOVE your COURAGE sign!! I am a participant in Hello Soul from Australia. I haven't yet introduced myself to everyone so you wont find me in the intro's yet. I will this week but thank you in the meantime for your inspiring banner! Cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole post makes me happy.

    Of course you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!