CALGON! Take me away!

A dear friend (thanks PK) reminded me to update my blog. It's kind of funny, because right now she is the only person who reads my blog. Because of that, I decided I had better do what my one reader asks. . .

I'm just coming down from a 3 week whirlwind adventure that included (in no particular order):
  • 1 knee replacement surgery & recovery from (not mine)
  • 17 day business trip (also not mine)
  • 14 day out-of-town relative visit (sister-in-law, brother-in-law, godson)
  • 7 balloons
  • 3 BBQ's
  • 2 excellent grown up dinners out with dear friends
  • 2 bowling trips
  • 1 Wii consol breaking
  • 1 goat feeding
  • 1 birthday cake
  • 1 trip to the Zoo
  • 1 mudslide pie
  • Lots of Yahtzee and Boggle playing
  • Too many to remember - Extra dirty martini's (ALL mine)
  • lots of smiles
  • some tears
  • prayers for friends
  • lots of laughs
  • A WHOLE LOT OF Chaos and Happiness!

While it all was pretty wonderful, I'm ready to get back to normal - whatever that may be. Tomorrow I promise to post a more thought provoking moment. In the meantime, grab the person closest to you, look them in the eyes and smile - and know that it takes only a brief moment to give love and to feel it in return.

Comments

  1. See, there you go... hitting me right between the eyes with one sentence!! How the hell do you do that?!?! I will follow your advice and look him in the eyes and smile, mostly because he hasn't seen that from me for a few days. So I owe him that!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!