The End of a Legend

My Electronic hand-held Yahtzee game died. . . just now. And I am sad.

I know, I know . . . it's just a game.

While I don't consider myself a "true" Yahtzee Addict (is there such a thing?), it's hard to realize that my game is no longer. My Yahtzee game provided me with little moments of sanity in this chaotic life of mine. It was my escape from the daily craziness of mommyhood and work. When I found myself feeling anxious and overwhelmed, one quick game brought calmness to my soul and my blood pressure down! Crazy, huh? It was at the hospital with me when both Katie and Ella were born, it has kept me company when Phil was out of town for work . . . I even scored a 613 once (I KNOW!!! THAT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!) and took a picture of it to prove it! It's so silly, isn't it? Maybe I am the worlds first ever electronic hand-held Yahtzee addict. I'm not that bad, am I?
. . .
That's all for now.
. . .
Target is open until 10:00pm, and . . . I need to go buy something!!!

Comments

  1. Off to Target for another electronic Yahtzee?? I find I go in spurts of getting hooked on certain games to just take me away from whatever I really don't want to deal with at the time!! One of my Texas sisters got me hooked on Big Fish games (no pun intended). I download an hour's worth of play time, when it's over, I uninstall it and move on to another. Simple diversion!! Keeps me from cleaning my desk, organizing papers or whatever I really should be doing. But also mellows me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my yatzee game, so much so it is in the bathroom, sometimes it travels to the couch. But I tend to panic when I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous . . . my yahtzee game is in my bathroom, TOO!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! That cracks me up that there are two of us out there in the world that do that!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for your post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!