Little Blog Update #1

A little blog update for my faithful friends and readers. It's been 24 days since I've created this blog, and 13 posts later (that's about 12 more than I thought I would have since the first one!) This blog is turning into a pretty wonderful thing for me. I never imagined sharing my stories with the blog world would be so much fun and fulfilling, but it is!!! So many of you have emailed me or posted notes on Facebook about how much you enjoy this blog - and I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your notes inspire me!!!! Keep them coming!!!

Now, to a little bit of business:

  • A bunch of people have asked me how to leave a comment on this blog if they don't have a Google or blogger account. Well, I did a little investigating as to how I set this whole thing up, and it turns out I needed to adjust the comment status when I created the blog (who knew?) Anyway, I have now fixed the status and you can now leave me a comment on any of my posts without having to log in to a google account. Just select "NAME/URL" in the comment section. It will accept only a name (you don't have to provide a URL). So, PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS!! They mean so much to me. It would mean so much to know what you are feeling and to hear that what I am writing is inspiring you (or driving you crazy)! This blog is a format for communicating - not only me to you, but you to me. So, Please comment!!!
  • I've also corrected my time stamp... turns out I had the time set up for Pacific Time zone. Now, I'd love to be blogging from some exciting place in California (maybe Napa or San Fran), but until that REALLY happens, I'm all central standard time zone! Yippie! (I still have so much to learn about blogging!)
  • Finally . . . PLEASE tell you friends about me! If you are inspired or like my chaos, if I make you smile - then pass it on. I am so new to this, that I'm not sure how to build more readers. But YOU may be able to help! So if you think, "Oh my gosh, my friend has got to read this!" or "Oh, wow!!! My sister had a similar story - she would die to hear this!" then, please share my blog with them!

Ok, I think that's all the business I wanted to address (for now). I'm taking a couple days off from posting . . . I'm out on some little adventures with the family that will certainly create new stories for next week (yea!!!) Thanks for taking the time to read this. Oh, and for those of you who have told me that they have always wanted to create a blog . . . my reply to you is, "DO IT!!!" It is so rewarding and has helped me take a look at myself in a really strange (but FUN and CREATIVE) way. It's easy to set a blog up, and so worth it!!! If you do, make sure you share you blog info with me, and I'll become follower!!!

In the meantime - Peace & Balance to you! See you in a couple days!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!