My Neighbor is RUINING me!!!!

I absolutely love my neighbor Christina. (Yes, I'm writing about YOU!! How embarassing!) Christina is probably the kindest person I have ever met - just a real genuine sweetheart! She is amazing with children (she happens to have my child over at her home many times throughout the week) and I can honestly say that I have never heard her say a negative word about anyone. Seriously. Those are surely traits that I need to work on. Especially now. Because right now, I'm about to say something negative . . . about Christina. You see . . . she is RUINING me. Christina . . . introduced me . . . to SUDOKU!!!!

THE NERVE!!!

Yes, Yes, I know that it has been around FOREVER. I've seen the people at the airport clutching their little Sudoku books with pencils in hand. I've looked over shoulders trying to catch a quick glimpse of what they were doing - trying to get a handle on this sudoku game. But never did I pick up a puzzle and try my luck at it. Never. Until this week, sitting in Christina's backyard, as my dear sweet neighbor was working on one.

That's it. It's all over now.

You see, I'm an addict. I'm addicted to . . . things. To Facebook games, to hand held Yahtzee games, to Wii games, to books, to this blog, to Chocolate, to Bravo TV, to coffee, and now . . . to SUDOKU. The other night I went to Walmart and quickly walked to the magazine area. I found out that they sell these little Sudoku game books (this was all new to me, you see.) I picked one up for myself. Now every night, after the kids are in bed, I find myself playing Sudoku. Calculating and counting . . . moving from square to square . . . just as Christina taught me.

Sweet Christina. I knew there had to be some evil in her. . . some where. Now, I see it. She's turned me into a sudoku junkie. Oh, dear, what will the other neighbors think? ; )

Comments

  1. I hear ya, sister....I ended up telling myself I'd play one game a day, just to keep the brain synapses firing!! HA!! We addicts will tell ourselves anything, eh??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!