Husband Post Update

Someone told my husband about the blog (here) that I wrote about him earlier in the week. A coworker of his, who happens to be a **fantastic** friend of mine (love ya 2E!), asked him if he read the blog I wrote. As of 7AM this morning, he hasn't read it yet. But let me tell you . . . by him just hearing about it yesterday, he has since:
  • Washed and folded laundry
  • cleaned up dinner dishes
  • made 2 zucchini breads (YES, I KNOW!)
  • given the girls a bath and had snuggle time with them so I could work on a post for this blog
  • brought my coffee up to me this morning as I was putting on make-up and getting ready for the day
  • been sweeter than sweet!

Now I assure you, my initial purpose of posting that blog about him was NOT to get him to do all of these things . . . but I'll be honest when I say that it happens to be a MAJOR BONUS! Seriously.

I'm not sure what his actual reaction will be to it once he reads it (he might be a bit offended at the 200+lb. wagon comment, but hopefully he'll understand the importance of mentioning that). Until then, I'm going to sit on the couch and enjoy my coffee this morning . . . and be grateful for life right now!

Oh, and for those of you who spoke about your desires to start a blog. . . let this be another reminder of the benefits! DO IT!

Comments

  1. Sorry for telling PG. I just thought it was so sweet what you said about him. Made me think of the things Mike does that makes me smile. Have a happy week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!